2022-2023 Caudill Dress Code
- Must be in good condition with no tears, cuts, or holes.
- Must be appropriate and show no visible undergarments.
- All students must remain in dress code until they exit the building, get on the bus, or are at an extracurricular activity, etc.
- Full length, non-denim, cotton/twill pants. Cargo pants are NOT permitted. Girls may wear skirts that cover the knee when standing. NO leggings, jeggings, joggers, or any knit pants. Pants/skirts must be solid tan, brown or black.
- Pants must be worn at waist.
- Pants can have no visible logos.
- Shorts are not permitted (athletic classes and wellness classes are exceptions.)
- Belts MUST be worn. (Exception to this policy: pants or shirts that have elastic in the waistband and/or do not have belt loops.)
- Polo/button shirt with collar must be worn. Shirts, of solid color, can have no logos other than school sponsored logos. Caudill or MCHS approved t-shirts are permissible.
- Approved school sponsored t-shirts or sweatshirts (non- hooded) may be worn on any day.
- Shirts must be tucked in all day.
- Sweatshirts or sweaters (non-hooded, non-logo) with a waistband may be worn without being tucked in all day. (Shirt as described above must be worn underneath.)
- No garments considered undergarments shall be visible (t-shirts at the neckline are acceptable.)
- Jackets/coats and other outerwear must be stored in locker during the school day.
ACCESSORIES and BACKPACKS
- These items are not permissible: hats, sunglasses, bandanas, scarves, and chains/objects attached to or a part of student clothing.
- All purses should be smaller than a three-ring notebook.
- All backpacks (includes cinch sacks) are to be stored in lockers during the school day (space will be designated for sports bag/equipment.
- Students must continue to follow the dress code, the only exceptions are on school approved dress-down days students may wear full length jeans and any school appropriate shirt.
- No jeans with holes and no shorts are permitted.